Sunday, December 18, 2011

PARIS de six jours: Day Six in Paris!!!

Well day six! COUGH, COUGH....yeah I just....ACHOO!!! Yeah as I was saying today we...SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE...LOL, as you can see I'm sicker than a freggin' dog...BOO!!!



It SUCKS because I wasn't feeling too horrible yesterday but it hit me pretty hard today. I woke up with a really low-grade fever. I finally caught whatever Ryan has been battling and he hogged up all the medicine that I brought just in case...he got better and now I'm sick and don't have anything...thanks for that! lol:) I feel bad, I know I sound so bitter but it just sucks being sick:((

I feel like it's been a total blur since I got here. I FINALLY got a chance to unpack my things and organize the apartment today so I finally feel settled. Today was actually my first day off (one of three). I actually didn't know I was going to get this day off I only thought I had Christmas and Christmas eve so today was a surprise! Ryan and I went to the Arc de Triumph and went walking around down the Champs-Élysées (the upscale shopping district) which was pretty boring actually because I'm such a cheap-skate and I didn't want to buy anything lol! We got tired pretty quickly so we came back, took a nap, got up and ate and now after doing some work we are about to head off to bed again. So pathetic! Sucks so bad to be feeling so crappy when you are in such a magnificent city half-way across the world and there are so many things to see and things to do but all I want to do is lie in bed:(( How many opportunities in your life do you get to be in Paris?! Not many, and I feel like I'm totally squandering my time here. I can't help it though, I mean, after all I'm here for work first, pleasure second so I have to take care of my body as best as I can and make sure I can keep pushing through the shoots. 

Sorry for the Debbie Downer post but I guess that's the dirty truth of things. Hopefully I'll get some quality rest and feel better tomorrow. Until then...


REVOIR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment